Updated by: sander
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: Reproducible crash
Operating System: Win32 (all)
PHP Version: 4.2.0-dev
New Comment:

Ok. Then I'll close this bug.

The binary modules supplied with 4.0.6 don't work with the latest binaries because the
API has changed. All extensions should be recompiled.

Yes!!! Forking now appears to work in ISAPI mode (havn't tested/dont know NSAPI
status). It's a beautiful thing.

I noted that this build doesn't seem compatible with the windows-extensions just yet,
(ie extension=php_ldap.dll) so I havent put it into a true production environment for
a more thorough workout.

Thanks!!!

ken

Can you try a development-version from http://php-dev-win.dhs.org? It might be fixed.

I noticed the changlelog: {
Fixed popen() and the exec family under Win32 (Unable to fork issue). (Daniel)
}

Very Cool, there is alot more functionaility now.

However, in ISAPI mode, trying to execute system commands (ie $foo = `dir c:`;)
produces something like:

'PHP has encountered an Access Violation at BFF7989A'.

Thanks!

ken