From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: Windows 98
PHP version:      4.0.6
PHP Bug Type:     *General Issues
Bug description:  Good job guys

Relax I'm not reporting a bug, I just thought I'd congradulate you guys. I
used to program with Perl until i discovered PHP. PHP is so much simpler
and more powerful than Perl, especially when interfacing with mysql. And
the transition from Perl to PHP was made simpler by the addition of
functions like preg_split which allows you to use perl regular expression
syntax. Incredible job guys, keep it up!
--
Edit bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=14090&edit=1