On November 16, 2001 11:02 pm, you wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Doing some playing around with new stuff and I have a question.  How
> do I access variables like HTTP_USER_AGENT with the above
> combination?  Is it PHP or Apache that is hiding it from me?  I know
> some things changed in 4.1 but I thought this stuff would still be
> accessible.

        This is not the right forum for support questions - please use PHP-
        General instead.

        To briefly answer your question, there are configuration directives
        that control how environment variables, post variables, get variables,
        etc. are presented to the user.  Review the manual section on
        configuration for more information.

        You can see where things are located using the phpinfo() function. :)

--
Zak Greant

PHP Quality Assurance Team
http://qa.php.net/

"We must be the change we wish to see." - M. K. Ghandi