Hey,

    Just sending out a "feeler" message, while I still have some motivation to argue
about the
    future of XSLT (ie, I have other work I should be doing ;) --

    I'd like to move ext/sablot from the standard PHP distribution, and update the PHP
documentation
    to the new XSLT API for PHP 4.1 for four reasons:

    1) Its a bit confusing with two extensions doing the same thing
    2) ext/xslt has become almost stable :)  No really...  At least it is much more
stable than
    ext/sablot.
    3) A bit of an "encouragement" for users to switch to the new xslt extension which
is not only
    cleaner, but its also signifigantly improved with regards to features and speed.
    4) 4.1 is a bit of a compatibility breaking release, I don't know when I'll get
the chance again (PHP 5?)

    -Sterling