ID: 14069
User updated by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Summary: Need function for Informix
Bug Type: Feature/Change Request
Operating System: AIX 4.3.3
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

Can provide new function or give me the workaround (sample code) that
return me the real no. of rows from Select statement.

HI,

    I use PHP 4.0.6 connect to Informix IDS2000 9.21.UC5 on AIX 4.3.3. I would like to
know
the number of rows that return from select statement. I try to use ifx_affected_rows
to get this
info but it return the estimate no of rows not the exactly. Can you provide the
function for informix
that return the real number for the select statement.
    Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Pornchai