On November 21, 2001 06:55 am, Jani Taskinen wrote:
> I think we should be testing the pre-compiled binaries which will
> later on become the release for win32 platforms. As we have seen many
> times before, there have been build-problems in the release which
> were not caught by tests. Whoever builds it should build also RC
> builds.

        I don't quite grok the last sentence... so I will interprete it as
        being what I want to hear. ; )

        I think that you just said this:

        Whoever is responsible for building the distributed Windows
        binary should also build each of the RCs and distribute them to
        the QA team for testing.

--
Zak Greant

PHP Quality Assurance Team
http://qa.php.net/

"We must be the change we wish to see." - M. K. Ghandi