I think that's a good idea, as most people that use the windows build
don't compile it themselves, even I don't compile it myself and I don't
consider myself a newbie to the programming world, I just know that
compiling PHP is a major pain in the arse on windows.

I'm all for testing windows builds, especially if anyone wants to chuck
the Sablatron extension my way as well.

Karl