ID: 14160
User updated by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Feedback
Bug Type: Arrays related
Operating System: Windows 2000
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

Sorry, I am working to a strict (and rapidly approaching) deadline on this website and
cannot afford to be installing new versions of PHP on the server. If the machine was
in my office or my personal machine it would be fine but I'm sorry fellas!
I have found a workaround for the moment (leaving the exclamation mark out) and I am
happy with that for the moment.

Mixep up name, sorry :)

You can test RC please

http://phpuk.org/~james/php-4.1.0RC3-win32.zip

Maybe it is a windows thingie, specifically windows 2000, I don't have the same
problem with 4.0.4pl1 and IIS4. If it helps, I'm using the PHP Installer version of
4.0.6 (CGI)

Maybe it is a windows thingie, specifically windows 2000, I don't have the same
problem with 4.0.4pl1 and IIS4. If it helps, I'm using the PHP Installer version of
4.0.6 (CGI)

Can't reproduce this under win32 (but only have some 4.0.8-dev).

Lets wait what he reports back with RC

    http://bugs.php.net/?id=14160

Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=14160&edit=1