Hi,

> ho derick...
>
> could you read over this mail, i plan to send to php-dev-ml.
> i'm not sure if i used the correct words.. you know.. my english :))
> thanx...

[lots of funny english and good ideas deleted ;) ]

> i hope you understood description (bad english) and are agree with my
> implementation. And i hope (too), you aren't angry with me because i
> told derick to commit that patch before a great deal of discussion
> was started.

I think that's a pretty good idea. That would ease the process of
sending serialized objects using web services for example ...
It goes definitely beyond "simple objects" but might be essential
in "boot strapping" serialized objects.

Best regards,
Volker Göbbels
--
Arachnion GmbH & Co. KG                  Dr. Volker Göbbels
Business Communication                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]