Title: Astea International - News Letter
Astea - Equipment-Centric CRM - Sofware to manage Customers Relationships for companies that sell and support equipment

, this is your personal invitation to our latest

FREE ONLINE SEMINAR

FEATURING BRIAN JONES OF THE YANKEE GROUP

MOBILE CRM:

TAKING IT TO THE STREETS

TUESDAY DECEMBER 11, 2001

12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EST

REGISTER TODAY!

SIGN UP NOW

MOBILE CRM: TAKING IT TO THE STREETS

Tuesday, December 11, 2001 12 pm - 1pm EST

Brian Jones of the Yankee Group will address: (25-30 minutes)

· Benefits and Obstacles to Adopting Mobile CRM

· Wireless & Mobile Solutions Your Field Reps Will Use

Greg Cicio of Astea International will discuss: (15-20 Minutes)

· How Astea meets the Mobile CRM demands of today and the future by extending the enterprise to the field force

· Customer Examples

These presentations will be followed by a brief Q & A

In the news...

Astea Partners with Sant for Integrated Proposal Content Management

Professionally generated proposals and RFP responses are critical for winning new business yet they can be costly and time consuming. By teaming with Sant, Astea streamlines and improves the process with integrated proposal content management for users of AllianceEnterprise iSalesMarketing and iProfessionalServices solutions.

ENABLE YOUR SALESFORCE!

In the news...

Astea's AllianceEnterprise Selected for "Citizen Relationship Management"

As part of its Best Value Performance Plan, Kent County Council in the U.K. selects Astea's AllianceEnterprise CRM Solution to improve technical services and 'good value for money.' Astea is exploring further opportunities with local governments throughout the country. Horsham, PA, November 14, 2001-Astea International

MORE!

About Astea International

Software to manage Customer Relationships for companies that sell and support equipment.

Astea International Inc. specializes in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions for companies that sell, service and support equipment. Astea solutions integrate, automate and streamline business processes for sales and marketing, customer contact centers, field service, professional services and mobile CRM, and integrate with back-office systems.

Astea's solutions are used in multiple industries to improve productivity, customer satisfaction, profitability and top-line revenue growth. Astea offers over twenty years of CRM industry experience and supports a global client base with a worldwide sales and service network.

Call Astea Today! 800.878.4657

click here for more

Astea Email Newsletter

Subscription Information

If someone forwarded this email message to you, and you'd like to receive it on a regular basis, please follow these instructions:* To SUBSCRIBE to this email newsletter, reply to this email with the word SUBSCRIBE in the subject, and please cc [EMAIL PROTECTED] Also, please include your email address in the body of the email.

If for any reason you would no longer like to receive the Astea International Email Newsletter, please follow the instructions below: * To UNSUBSCRIBE to this email newsletter, reply to this email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject, and please cc [EMAIL PROTECTED] Also, please include your email address in the body of the email.

© 2001 Astea International Inc. Astea is a registered trademark and AllianceEnterprise eCRM Suite is a trademark of Astea International Inc. All other company and product names contained herein are trademarks of the respective holders.

Customer Relationship Management - Making it Personal:

Portal Solutions for Front-Office Automation and Customer Relationship Management .

Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technology must address the decision support needs of the different people and departments that represent your company and interact with your customers and prospects every day, including the marketing department, the sales force, service personnel, project managers and contact center personnel.

By delivering automated decision support about customer relationship dynamics within an integrated front office solution, you can empower your organization with the support needed to continuously improve processes for customer acquisition and retention.

FREE WHITEPAPER

Customer Testimonials

Zellweger Uster, Inc.

"Our existing system was not providing the data necessary to manage the service process as effectively as we would like. In fact, there were no commercially available products native to AS/400 that approached the depth and breadth of features we found in ServiceAlliance." — Chris Chandler, Vice President of Finance and Administration

Haemonetics Corp.

"ServiceAlliance provides Haemonetics with a complete solution to its customer service needs, simplifying our customer service operations and improving our overall ability to access critical customer information." — Tony Pare, Director of Field Service, Haemonetics Corporation

Polaroid Graphics Imaging

"With the importance we place on customer satisfaction, our service organization requires an integrated solution that allows us to provide efficient service to our customers, and ServiceAlliance met those requirements. We're impressed by ServiceAlliance's power and user-friendly graphical environment. It's very flexible-a vital feature for our customer service applications." — Brian Hill, Vice President of Customer Service

click here for more

-- PHP Development Mailing List To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To contact the list administrators, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]