I've spent 2 hour to find where is the problem and evetually I found that I had to
redirect the std_err stream to std_out to view
why a command executed by exec() breaks(to view the error). Is it possible someone to
add 2 aditional parameters to exec() so in
case the error_code which is returned and !=0 to read from std_err and pass all data
to the second additional parameterstring exec
(string command, string  [array] [, int return_var,[ bool use_std_err, string [array]
std_err_output ]);

Regards

Andrey Hristov