On Mon, 3 Dec 2001, Hartmut Holzgraefe wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Operating system: WindowsCE
> > PHP version:      4.1.0
> > PHP Bug Type:     *Mail Related
> > Bug description:  Mail() does not work
>
> so here we are :(
>
> i'd still prefere to have the upcomming release called 4.1.1

So do I. I get chills when I think on the support / bug emails telling me
that my project doesn't work on 4.1.0. I really don't want to keep
emailing them back asking if 4.1.0 was the <date_here> one or the new one?

Just imagine having to explain the confusion with the 4.1.0 release to
everyone... oh my ;)

My .2c, for whatever it's worth.
Joao

--