well.. that was me.  No one came up with a valid solution.

My setup:

Redhat Linux 7.2
Apache 1.3.22
PHP 4.0.6  (trying 4.1.0RC5 now)

I would like to get the shared modules working.  ALL compilation works
fine - but when I call the function from a PHP script, it doesn't find the
function (I got 'some' C++ working using extern "C" statements ... but then
adding some perfectly valid C++ classes... It - suddenly - doesn't wor.
[function not found].)

- Lars Knudsen

"Andrey Hristov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
007801c17cd2$b9516460$0b01a8c0@ANDreY">news:007801c17cd2$b9516460$0b01a8c0@ANDreY...
> Search this mailing list for november for c++ and extension and surely
will find something. I've seen a post from a programmer who
> posted info about
> using c++ in extensions.
>
> Regards,
>
> Andrey Hristov