On Tue, 04 Dec 2001, Thies C. Arntzen wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 09:04:29PM +0900, Yasuo Ohgaki wrote:
> > How about to have *new* list for sending patch for PHP?
> > PostgreSQL has list for that. It seems the list is working great
> > for them.
>
>     php-dev is perfect for sending patches!
>     tc

No, no. I suggest we split the list into extension specific lists. I
claim [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] Then we can
have *really* focused discussion. This php-dev deal just waters
everything down.

-Andrei

"C combines all the power of assembly language with
 all the ease of use of assembly language" -- trad