Hi, php.dev!

Probably, someone would be interested in this...
I have made an extension to PHP for dealing with templates.

Feature list:
    - does not depend on any external library: pure C and Zend API
    - compiles in both PHP-4.0.6 and PHP-4.1.0RC3
      (i have not yet tested it with RC5 though, but it should work)
    - unlimited number of template tags (sure, i even shouldn't be saying
that)
    - unlimited number of dynamic blocks which are called "contexts"
    - unlimited nesting of contexts
    - unset template tags and contexts are replaced with empty string
      so they won't appear in result output
    - nice short and flexible API
    - some kind of error handling
    - it works at least on my RedHat 7.0 and Win2k Pro :)
    - probably something else what i forgot to put here...

Source code, example, primitive documentation and precompiled
modules for 4.0.6 version can be found here:
http://www.e-taller.net/dev/templates/

Sorry for the doc, my phpdoc skills are zero, so i made a simple HTML.
I promise to study it in the future. :)

TODO list:
    - make it faster by using smart_string's instead of zval's
    - make it faster by implementing another text search algorythm
    - make it even more faster in some way which i don't know yet
    - write a nice documentation
    - anything else? you tell me

All your feedback, comments, feature requests and especially bug reports are
very appreciated.

Thank you.
Maxx