ID: 14232
User updated by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Reproducible crash
Operating System: Win2000;Win98
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

After additional testing, I discovered that the problems comes from the output
buffering. If output_buffering=Off, the problem does not persist.

The function session_start() produces an access violation (drWatson reports the fault
in strnatcmp_ex). It happens when the client has disabled cookies. The only setting
that prevents the crash is session.use_trans_sid=0, but than sessions are not handled
for client without cookies allowed.

I've tried a lot of combinations: to pass the PHPSESSID manually in a post/get
variable (Input hidden ... =session_id();) but the problem remains the same.

For win98, bothe cgi and module versions do not work, under w2k, Apache cannot load
the module version (says "cannot find"), so I don't have any idea if the module
version could work.