ID: 14317
User updated by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: MySQL related
Operating System: windows2000
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

The default MySQL build for Linux support InnoDB ?

IIRC, the default MySQL build for Windows doesn't contain support for InnoDB. So this
is not a PHP problem.

We test function php to support transaction Mysql (InnoDB).
Thet can't support control transaction and lock row.
Function php we test are mysql_query()to
1.lock table
2.unlock
3.begin
4.select * from .. for update
5.commit
6.rollback

Have your some sample to control transaction Mysql (InnoDB)?
Please sent me back.

Thank you