On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 05:38:10PM -0500, Matthew Hagerty wrote:
> I'm going to stop ranting and go check PHP's source, make some tests in C
> and such.  But with this type of number representation, PHP becomes
> inaccurate in all but the most simple use of numbers.

I find this surprising as well, I would like to see an internal
representation that avoids this as well. I suppose I should look
at the internals too. All that is required I guess, is someone
interested in this that can write some code that fixes this with-
out too many side-effects (like bad performance).

Stig