ID: 14383
Updated by: yohgaki
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: DBM/DBA related
Operating System: FreeBSD 4.4-STABLE
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

Just trying to clarify.
If you don't use postgresql functions *before* dba functions, your script works as
expected?

Could you try it with 4.1.0 to see it helps?

--
Yasuo

Hello,

If I use postgres first within a PHP script then DBA can not find any keys.

It will return the error:
"Warning: Unable to find DBA identifier 1 in /www/sites/Test/htdocs/dbafuncs.php on
line 31"

If I do not use a pg_connect, then it works perfectly.

Here is a short script that triggers it.

--SNIP--
$dbh = pg_connect("dbname=helpme user=helpme");

  if (!$dbh) {
    die ("Could not connect to the server");
  }

pg_close($dbh);

$dbalocation = "/www/sites/Test/xxadmindb";
echo "$dbalocation<br><br>";

$dbm = dba_open("$dbalocation", "r", "ndbm") || die ("Could not open file");

  if(!$dbm) {
    die ("no handle");
  }

$key = dba_firstkey($dbm);

  if(!$key) {
  }

$info[$key] = dba_fetch($key, $dbm);

  while($key != false) {
    $key = dba_nextkey($dbm);
      if(!$key) { break; }
    $info[$key] = dba_fetch($key, $dbm);
  }

dba_close($dbm);

--SNIP--

The dba_open works just fine and returns a handle, however anything that needs a key
will fail with the above error.

GB Clark