Old Status: Open
Bug Type: Reproducible crash
Operating System: Linux 2.4
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

Status = Feedback

Do you still have problems with 4.1.0?
Is it ok to be closed?

As a follow-up on this bug report .. Just today I installed a recent cvs version
(called "4.0.7RC2" in the Debian unstable distribution)...

So far the system has been running almost an entire day without a problem .. I noticed
in the change log that there were some LDAP memory leak fixes ... that may have been
the problem as our site also relies heavily upon ldap ..

So far .. So good.

Also .. keep in mind my stuff uses OCI-8 (with oracle 8.1.6), so that may be linked
(since no one else has reported this problem)....  ??

No, it appears to be almost random.... The script names (and line numbers) that appear
in the logs are always different.

I was able to force the problem for any script by using the apache benchmark utility
(ab) and blasting a script with generated hits .. when doing this the seg faults start
almost immediately (and again for any php script i point it at).. if this helps....

Does this happen with specific script?

    http://bugs.php.net/?id=12634

Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=12634&edit=1