ID: 13235
Updated by: yohgaki
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: Scripting Engine problem
Operating System: Linux
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

Please update this bug report if you could use 4.1.0.

Since my Provider upgraded to 4.0.6 some of my scripts don't work as exspected
anymore...
I use include() with URL's where the URL's are from the same domain. They fail
unpredictable:
example: www.alstereck.de/aecke32001/ingebericht.phtml
With every reload the appearance of the page changes, because the included files
change, the rest fails with:

Warning: Failed opening 'http://www.alstereck.de/aeckehead1.html' for inclusion
(include_path='') in
/raid/domains/de/a/alstereck/htdocs/www/aecke32001/ingebericht.phtml on line 3

When I include() via URL a file from a non-local server it
works always fine.
If I use this script on a different server with a perhaps
different configuration (even 4.0.6.) it works fine!
working exampl: http://www.ksweb.f2s.com/nochntest.php

Conf of trouble server
www.alstereck.de/test.php

Conf of fine working server