On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, Sterling Hughes wrote:
>     And those functions would be? :) Are you talking about regularly used
>     functions such as strlen(), etc.?

Functions like count(), for example, that people tend to use in a loop
unnecessarily.

>     I agree that zend_basic_functions.c should remain abstracted, I
>     guess where we draw the line is a bit fuzzy to me?  What are your
>     thoughts as to what functions should remain
>     un-zend-parse-parameterized (say *that* 10 times fast :).

Yes, the distinction is not clear. Perhaps, the person who does the
conversion for each module could do some benchmark tests on their
programs and see what might need to be adjusted.

-Andrei

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think,
all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the
friends I want to see."
              -John Burroughs