> Bug description:  Apache PHP Module cannot seem to handle large amounts of
output

> Note: this seems to be the same problem as #14222, but I can't seem to

 (my origignal bug was #14358 btw)

  i have this same problem, and i have E_ALL errors on, and i've never had
this error in my logs (i just checked)... i ran the example script he gave
on apache 1.3.23-cvs & php4-cvs.  it is certainly the same problem i have.

  how did you get it to log that error?

  the same thing happens with both the apache & apache2 sapis - cgi works
fine.  is it hasty to say that it's a scripting engine issue and not a sapi
issue?  or is memory management different under the apache environment...

  i would love to work on this problem but i really have no idea where to
get started...  i can't even produce that log message you have.

  -benjamin