I'm funny? :)
why do you think so?

I'm using php 4.1.0 and i have downloaded the latest chm manual, which\
was compiled yesterday. It's all on windows 2000 pro.

sending You the files would be kinda hard, because the stylesheets are
including
some other files and this would be a hell of an email ;)
I can send You the XML...

I cannot give You a backtrace of this...
I'm running a non-debug symbols version and it's pretty hard, to get
a backtrace on windows without it....
but maybe You know a simple way?:)

Chris