User updated by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Apache related
Operating System: Cobalt Raq 3
PHP Version: 4.1.0
New Comment:

I forgot this :

Apache/1.3.6 (Unix)

And I used RPM of gettext-0.10.35 and I've also tried to compile version 0.10.40 with
same result

Hello

When I configure PHP with these options (including gettext support):

./configure --with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql --with-apxs=/usr/sbin/apxs
--with-gd=/usr/local --with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local/src/jpeg-6b --with-png-dir=/usr/local
--with-zlib=/usr/local --enable-ftp --enable-trans-sid --with-imap=/usr/local
--enable-safe-mode --with-gettext=/usr

Everything is fine (including configuration output and no errors or warnings on
compiling) until I try to copy libphp4.so over old one and restart Apache.

Usualy when I'm restarting apache I can see this:

Shutting down Web Service: httpd
Setting up Web Service: Site home has invalid certificate: 4999 Certificate files do
not exist.
Site site7 has invalid certificate: 4999 Certificate files do not exist.
/usr/sbin/httpd

but whe I try to restart Apache after module changing I can see this:

Shutting down Web Service: httpd
Setting up Web Service: Site home has invalid certificate: 4999 ssl_cant_files_missing
Site site7 has invalid certificate: 4999 ssl_cant_files_missing
/usr/sbin/httpd

You can see some messages changed and Apache is NOT running.

But When I don't include --with-gettext option evrything is running fine and Apache is
running too, whith messages as in the first case.