From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: Linux
PHP version:      4.0.6
PHP Bug Type:     Session related
Bug description:  PowerPC users see blank pages after session start

Today I received 3 complaints, they all are Mac PowerPC users with Internet
Explorer 5.xx... Problem is that they see a blank page after trying to
login.

First lines of the script starts like this :

<?
$loginstamp=time();
session_register("user");
session_register("pass");
***(some more session_register()s here)
?>

<HTML><HEAD>
*** And goes on like this...

I can access with a PC. Seeing that they get a blank page I thought there
might be something wrong with headers(Some incompatibility with Mac??). I
pasted the headers I received below (headers after logging on with a PC)..
I have no idea what the text 180 at the bottom is, page source starts after
it.

HTTP/1.1 200 OK