> > Basic structure is ready but it needs a lot of work.
> > Glad to get more people working on it.
I would like to contribute too. The current bug system works pretty well,
but it's pretty basic and there many things to be improved.

> I asked Derick to give me a CVS account ;)
Is Bubar on a server of Derick, or a non-PHP-server? I can't find it on
cvs.php.net. If so, can you give me an account too, Derick?
I hope this will speed up the development of 'Bubar' a bit...

Sander