ID: 14563
User updated by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: *Configuration Issues
Operating System: Windows 2000 (Win2K)
PHP Version: 4.1.0
New Comment:

> There is no specific need to set it to ".". It's the default.

If it is the same as the default, shouldn't it work?

If I can't get
  include_path="."
to work under Win2K SAPI, how would
 include_path=".;C:\PHP\includes"
ever be able to function?

Windows NT & 2000 have a permission-system (NTFS). Check it out.

There is no specific need to set it to ".". It's the default.

When my PHP.ini is set with:
include_path =
-> I have no problems with SAPI version

When it is set to:
include_path = "."
-> It gives that error...

I don't understand how this could be a permissions
issue, why would the web server be able to read the
file when include_path is blank but not when the
include_path is set to the local directory?

I've seen the error on UNIX systems when you have
a file set to 600, but this is Win2K.

(reclassified for the stats ;)

This is a problem with your permissions. Check if the webserver has read access to the
file.

    http://bugs.php.net/?id=14563

Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=14563&edit=1