ID: 8251
Updated by: lobbin
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: Sybase-ct (ctlib) related
Operating System: RH Linux 6.2
PHP Version: 4.0.3pl1
New Comment:

What sybase library are you using? Can you reproduce this with a newer version of PHP?
(4.0.6, 4.1.0)

R.

I have just upgraded from 4.0.2 to 4.0.3pl1 and I use Sybase CT. I am receiving Sybase
messages that are below the "sybct.min_server_severity" setting. I have seen
references to this problem on the Bug Database and an answer that suggested it had
been fixed in CVS as early as July 2000. I have also tried adjusting
"sybase.min_server_severity" to no avail.