ID: 14596
Updated by: daniel
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: *Configuration Issues
Operating System: winNT
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

leave out include_path and then

  include "f:\apacheweb\www_bl\arch\head2.inc";

directly from your script. I'm pretty sure the problem lies somewhere else.

Daniel Lorch

where should i put the include_path ? is it on the php.ini file or put it at the top
of the file ?

where should i put the include_path ? is it on the php.ini file or put it at the top
of the file ?

dont know why, each time i try to use include_path in my coding then there will occur
a error on it, the error is:
  Parse error: parse error in
  f:\apacheweb\www_bl\eng\stat\head1.php on line 2

the server i use is apache and the OS i use is WinNT, is it true that i write my code
like this and shall the file extension need to change to .inc :
  include_path=".;f:\apacheweb\www_bl\arch\head2.php"

i also have try the method ur suggest to me b4, like :
1) include_path=".;f:\apacheweb\www_bl\arch\"
   include "head.inc"

2) auto_prepend_file="f:\apacheweb\www_bl\arch\head2.inc"

3) use two \\ instead of one \
   add a slash (\\ or \) after .inc
   use / instead of \

but still cant solve the problem.
anywhere, thanks for ur help.

uuhmm .. include_PATH not include_FILE. it should read like this:

include_path=".;f:\apacheweb\www_bl\arch\"

(and then include "head2.inc"; in your script)

OR

auto_prepend_file = "f:\apacheweb\www_bl\arch\head2.inc";

NON-bug. bogus. closed.

POssible solutions:

use the / instead of the \
use two \\ instead of one \