Updated by: yohgaki
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Session related
Operating System: Linux
PHP Version: 4.1.0
New Comment:

This is actually a duplicate of bug
http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=14612

You got the same error message. This problem is caused by incorrect order of sub
module initialization :)

If you use session_module_name(), mm handler works well :)

Bug with ID 14612(this) can not be duplicate for bug with ID 14612 :)

I created new one reported by me which contains the reason why this happens. I make
this report as duplicate of my report. #14612.

RedHat 6.2
#uname -a Linux 2.4.16 #1 SMP Sat Dec 8 18:14:02 EET 2001 i686 unknown

I repeat:
If i set save_handler to 'mm' in php.ini and start apache I see the error message BUT
SESSION WORK WITH MM HANDLER

Try a make clean.

What distribution are you using of Linux?

    http://bugs.php.net/?id=14496

Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=14496&edit=1