Hi all,

I change my mind ;)

I'll place session save handler to PECL.
I hope/expect someone to write smart ini parser/module
loader that understands module dependency to prevent
runtime undefined symbol errors. Hopefully soon.

There are sevral issues still.
Here is one. (Other issues will be mailed separately)

Since session save handlers are child modules, is
there any defined location for child modules?

Is it /pear/PECL/session/mod_pgsql or /pear/PECL/mod_pgsql?
Or anything else?

I don't closely follow PEAR development. I've read
pear-web, FAQ, but there aren't much info there.

Thanks for your input.

--
Yasuo Ohgaki