ID: 14747
User updated by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Feature/Change Request
Old Operating System:
Operating System: Windows 2000 with mks-tools
Old PHP Version: 4.1.1
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

Sorry,
I just tried your suggestion under Linux and it works.

But under Windows2000 with the mks-Toolkit and there it dosn't work.
Thnx
Bernd

just use exit(number)
it returns the exit code (and also prints the value). The printing will be removed in
PHP5 (if it is a number).

Derick

Hi,

I tried to use PHP in connection with shellprogramming.

I would be fine if you could return exit codes to shellscripts. So that you can use
something like "if [ $? -eq 0 ]" to test if the PHP-Script had run succesful.

So wouldn`t need to use Perl in future.