On Sun, Dec 30, 2001 at 05:52:36PM -0600, Larry Rosenman wrote:
> * [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [011230 17:49]:
> > >
> > > Where are the /usr/share/aclocal files in the snap tarball?  I don't
> > > have autoconf installed here...
> >
> > Ah, I see. Then it up to the packaging team to do this step.
>
> so, Am I out of the loop for now?

More or less. Your patches should additionally be submitted to  the
autoconf/libtool team (depends on which M4-file is broken).

> Will my patches be considered?

Perhaps.

> I'm trying to help the best I can.

Can you please submit your patches to the autoconf and libtool list ?

They will ask you for the version of autoconf/automake/libtool you used. It
is best you generate teh configure scripts once on your own with your own
autoconf/automake/libtool setup.

> Larry Rosenman                     http://www.lerctr.org/~ler

  Jan

--