On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 09:33:32PM +0200, Andi Gutmans wrote:

> Creating a CLI sapi module w/o all of the CGI crap is extremely easy.
> What might be more challenging is fixing the build so that it always builds
> the cli.

I think this should be considered a high priority.  The PEAR
tools require the command line version of PHP, so always building
it would be a good step toward making the PEAR stuff less
esoteric.

Let's focus on the best way to do this before addressing the
plethora of other issues related to bringing PEAR up to par.

--
Jon Parise ([EMAIL PROTECTED])  .  Information Technology (2001)