Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: Filesystem function related
Operating System: AIX 4.3.2
PHP Version: 4.0.4
New Comment:

Can you test behaviour with PHP 4.1.1?

whether, It should matter.
when php binary run from command line. the 'file.php' is already open
while
when php binary run from web server as cgi interpreter (from NES, now
iplanet)
the 'file.php' was not opened and php don't walk the same branch of
code

see my other bug report #8782

Sorry I don't test with php 4.0.6

It shouldn't matter if the same binary is run from command
line or by webserver. Or did you mean that it doesn't
work with the PHP compiled as NSAPI module ?

And does this happen with PHP 4.0.6 ?

--Jani

The PHP function getlastmod always return 0 when I use it with PHP cgi
4.0.4 and Netscape E.S. 3.51. When I run the same script (with the
same
PHP of course) starting from Shell, not from N.E.S., all is well.

Ideas ?