I am no longer using the MCK to connect to CyberCash. The system was
replaced by the new payflow pro system from verisign. This uses an
application on the command line to pass input to and from the Verisign
servers. Furthermore, I do not have access to the FreeBSD servers anymore
(replaced with linux servers).

Should you wish to author an extension to supprt pfpro or need further help
in testing/debugging please let me know and I will be happy to test.

Ori Staub