ID: 13345
Comment by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: IIS related
Operating System: Windows Advanced Server
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

Apparently, when my php produces to many warnings, Apache chokes on
it.
I rewrote my script to produce less warnings and now it does not hang
anymore.
I am using php.ini-recommended from the 4.1.1 ZIP distrib.

Running from the command line, the warnings seem to go to stderr, which
does not make sense with CGI?

Same here with 4.1.1 and Apache 1.3.22 on Windows 2000.
If I stop the transfer the php.exe process still runs as an Apache child
and you cannot kill it.
Running the same script on the command line works always.
Note that my script uses odbc.

I have installed sucessfully PHP 4.0.6 on my Windows Advanced Server
with IIS 5.0. And I have tested the phpinfo() several times however
everynow and then when I try to access the page or any other php page on
the server, it hangs and the browser  keeps on saying trying to connect.
I've tried to reboot the webserver ( :( ) several times and it works
first then it hangs again. I really need to know what is going on here
since I wanna host some php sites for clients and it is not a good idea
at all to reboot a webserver every day.

Thank you,
Wissam