Hello,

If this is not the correct mailing list please advise.  Thanks.

I would like to request the addition of two apache handler types for use
with the SetHandler (and other related) directives.  Attached is a diff that
adds 2 more handler types, "php-script" and "php-source".

In the course of trying to find a solution to a problem I discovered that
the mime types registered by php4.1.1 would work with the SetHandler
directive.  But I believe that these two handlers would be more intuitive,
be more consistent with stock apache mods and examples sited in stock apache
config.

If this diff is approved I would also suggest we add this to the
documentation, is the php-doc mailing list the appropriate place me to
request this?

Thanks,
--Chris

P.S.  Please CC: me in responses as I am not subscribed to the list.