Updated by: lobbin
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: Dynamic loading
Operating System: Windows NT 4.0 Sp 6
PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1
New Comment:

Can you reproduce this with 4.1.1?

Using WIn NT 4.0 SP 6 - Oracle client 8.0.6 and MS-SQL Client 7 SP 3.

IIS from the NT Option Pack - php.exe CGI I am able to use Oracle
extensions in PHP. When I enable the MS-SQL extension the Oracle
extensions fail. Dr. Watson does not come up due to the compaq debugger
that replaced Dr. Watson's debugger fails to initialize USER32.dll (I
have to fix that.....) But regardless the behavior exists. I have tried
to go to 4.0.6 but when doing so Oracle still fails to connect...this
time with a Oracle error but then the SQL Server extension fails to be
found (yes I know put the dll in the system directory...I'll try that)
I can't switch to Apache at this time.