Hi,

I think you should take a look at the patXMLRenderer, which does something
similar to what you started doing in an object-oriented approach.
Furthermore I'm using namespaces to identify if a tag has a method attached
to it. The differnce is that I'm transforming the remianing static XML to
HTML using a template class, but it's also possible to disable this
transformation, which let's you use XHTML instead of HTML.

You may take a look at it at:
http://www.php-tools.de/index.php?file=patXMLRendererOverview.xml

Stephan
--
PHP Application Tools - a programmers best friend.
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  [--]  http://www.php-tools.de