ID: 14695
Updated by: yohgaki
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Session related
Operating System: FreeBSD4
PHP Version: 4.1.0
New Comment:

I haven't checked code yet, but I'm guessing "trans-sid" buffer is
destroyed.
If you disable trans-sid, you will not have problem.
If you do, please let us know.

My page gets cut off in the middle after the destroy call. Very weird!
I've tried doussins of browsers and they all show the same - after
session_destroy() the page gets cut off after a while. I run apache on
a linux machine...

Ok. Thanks. I think I know what is causing the problem now :)
I changed status to analiyzed, but I'm not 100% sure.
I'll update this report when I verified the cause.

( I havn't tried to re-compile without --enable-trans-sid)

If the session.use_trans_sid set to 0, there is no error occure. Should
I rewrite all my scripts to fit this ?

Sorry for inconplete question.
I would like to know if you don't use --enable-trans-sid in your
configure line, does this problem stop or not.

    http://bugs.php.net/?id=14695

Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=14695&edit=1