ID: 15120
Updated by: yohgaki
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: Session related
Operating System: Linux
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

What is the URL for downloading your cart?
Does this happen with 4.1.1?

I have been trying to implement some shopping cart software that uses a
MySQL database and sessions to track the shopping carts.  When you
access the shop using IE and add an item to the cart, everything is
fine.  But when you access the shop using a Netscape browser (version
4.61) or an AOL or CompuServe browser, try to add an item to the cart,
it comes back and tells you the cart is empty.  This also happens when
you try to login.

The sessions are kept in a /tmp directory on my server.  When I go in
an look at the sessions, there are sessions created for both IE and
Netscape, only the Netscape session contains no data.

This software is Open Source software and I have gone into many other
people's shops and not had this problem which leads me to believe that
it may be server/php related.  What do you folks think?