Updated by: philip
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: Documentation problem
Operating System: Solaris 8 4/01
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

Modified in CVS.

This is the responsibility of the docteam now

        When I configured tried to configure mod_dav, it complained that apxs
(1.3.20) was broken, and referred me to your FAQ. You suggest that the
three lines below might have values of ' ', which isn't quite what I
saw (all three were 'q()' in my copy). Don't know if this is a 1.3.20
change, or if I have a different problem, but wanted to report it. I
did make your change, and mod_dav configured & compiled, so looks good
so far.

my $CFG_CFLAGS_SHLIB  = q();      # substituted via Makefile.tmpl
my $CFG_LD_SHLIB      = q();          # substituted via Makefile.tmpl
my $CFG_LDFLAGS_SHLIB = q(); # substituted via Makefile.tmpl