Updated by: sander
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Feedback
Bug Type: Cybercash related
Operating System: Red Hat Linux 6.1
PHP Version: 4.0.2
New Comment:

No feedback.

Can you try this with newer MCK and PHP 4.1.1?

Can you try this with newer MCK and PHP 4.1.1?

CyberCash support for FreeBSD (3.2.0.3) does not compile properly with
php (the problem only exists with the FreeBSD - the Linux version
works).

If you insert the MCK install parent dir, it will not compile (where it
will in the Linux version). This can be overcome by appending the path
/c-api/lib/ which is where the correct header files seem to be - this
will allow the install. However the CyberCash enabled "box" does not
appear in phpinfo(), nor does it accept any cybercash functions (e.g.
cybercash_encr()).

I tried using the latest version (php-4.0.5-dev from snaps.php.net) and
this does not work with the FreeBSD version. only with the linux
version.

I am afraid I am unsure where the problem lies, the MCK or PHP (I
looked into the content of the FreeBSD and Linux MCK - the directory
structure seems the same - so why should I append the c-api/lib dir for
the FreeBSD version?!)

Ori