Comment by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Sybase (dblib) related
Operating System: RedHat 7.0
PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1
New Comment:

no. still the same.

example:

$sqlcmd="raiserror(50007, 16, 1, 'NULL')";
$rs = mssql_query($sqlcmd);

Error definition:
number: 50007
severity: 016 - Miscellaneous User Error
text: bla, bla, bla %s.
language: english

No feedback.

-> Feedback.

Does this problem occur on PHP 4.1.1?

This is not related to the mssql extension. You are using the sybase
extension.

When I call mssql_query and sql server error occured (for example I add
a column to table, but didn't redefine view), then php script doesn't
stop, but instead of that, it will wait forever. I have sybase-ct built
in php (can compile stand-alone module, but can use, don't know why). I
don't  think that in earlier versions (4.x) was this problem, but I am
not sure.

Thanx for help

ojo.