ID: 15280
Updated by: mfischer
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: Feature/Change Request
Operating System: Win2k
PHP Version: 4.1.1
New Comment:

You mean something like array_unset_empty_valus() ?

I don't think there's a hard-coded need for it when user-space does it
very well.

Can you give an example (except your programming lazyness to create a
function) where the advantages would be?

Hi,

I have mailed with Gabor Hojtsy and he said to me that i request my
wish here.

This is a Copy - Paste of a part of the eMail:

###########

I would like to have a function that deletes the empty array entries:

a.e.
$test[0] = "Hello i am php 4.1.1";
$test[1] = "I am the best release ever :)";
$test[2] = "";
$test[3] = "";

I hope you know what i mean...

At the moment i have a loop that checkes this.

$k = count($test);
for($i=0;$i<=$k;$i++){
if(empty($test[$i])) unset($test[$i]);
}

I think it would not be hard to integrate that. I am a apprentice and
will learn C/C++ after my php programming is well. I hope i could help
bugfixing
the next releases, to help you all.

yours sincerly
Benjamin Eggerstedt

P.S. I know my english is terrible... ;)
P.P.S. You all do GREAT work!!!