Hello!

Satellite only wastes bandwith being included in the php4 distribution.

As the author of the PHP extension Satellite, I would like to request that
someone with ssh access to the CVS server copy /php4/ext/satellite to
/pear/PECL/satellite (for keeping the logs). I will then remove everything
from /php4/ext/satellite and add a README file with instructions for
obtaining it from PECL.

Thank you,

-\- David Eriksson -/-