ID: 9428
Updated by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: IIS related
Operating System: NT4 SP6
PHP Version: 4.0.4pl1
New Comment:

No feedback was provided for this bug, so it is being suspended.
If you are able to provide the information that was requested,
please do so and change the status of the bug back to "Open".

Can you reproduce this with 4.1.1?

I have PHP 4.0.4pl1 installed on an NT4 (SP6) Server
running IIS 4.0.

Executing PHP scripts in a directory under www_root
works fine.

When the simplest helloworld script is executed on
a virtual directory, I get

"The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete
set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:"

I've tried telnetting to the server and getting the file
to see what headers are returned:

HTTP/1.1 502 Gateway Error
Server: Microsoft-IIS/4.0