Sam Liddicott wrote:
> [...]
                                 ^^^^

> No I checked the one on the web site, url provided at the time, but you
> could stop playing games and get to the point.
>
> [goes off to check]
> I'm not sure which file you meant by "that file".
>
> http://cvs.php.net/cvs.php/php4
> " LICENSE   1.17   imajes   3 days    updating license to 2002 (hasn't been
> done since 2000)  "
 >
 > Not version 1.5 or 1.6 and no significant changes.

so you were looking at the wrong file

http://lxr.php.net/source/Zend/LICENSE

  "The Zend Engine License, version 2.00"
  (as of CVS version 1.6, Dec. 4, 2001)

the license is no longer the QPL that
http://www.php.net/license/ZendGrant/ZendGrant3.png and ZendGrant4.png
are refering to, so your argument and your reference to section 5a
of the old license doesn't apply to the current situation anymore

that's why i asked if you had a look at the actual LICENSE file
(the one in the Zend part, not the toplevel php4 LICENSE file)

--
Hartmut Holzgraefe  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.six.de  +49-711-99091-77

Wir stellen für Sie aus auf der CeBIT 2002 und freuen uns
in Halle 6 auf Ihren Besuch am Stand H 18